Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Positive self talk - All in the Mind - Dr Sangeetha Madhu and RK Shivani


Positive self talk 


Your inner voice has a huge impact on your life. Self-talk has a direct influence on your self-image. 
 As your actions are a result of your thoughts, replacing negative self-talk with positive input is fundamentally important.

 Some steps for positive self-talk. Tell yourself.. 

I am capable.

I know who I am and I am enough.

I choose to be present in all that I do.

I choose to think thoughts that serve me well.

I choose to reach for a better feeling.

I share my happiness with those around me.

My body is my vehicle in life; I choose to fill it with goodness.

I feel energetic and alive.

My life is unfolding beautifully.

I am confident.

I always observe before reacting.

I know with time and effort I can achieve.

I love challenges and what I learn from overcoming them.


Practice this regularly to reach closer to your goals.

 All the best 

Dr Sangeetha Madhu , a clinical psychologist and Leadership expert & Shivani RK presenting articles related to well being, leadership/personal development, cognitive mastery, positive emotions, building resilience, and relationships.

Source 



No comments:

Post a Comment